Extreme's Blog :Return to Blog
1.5 - 35 Volt DC Regulated Power Supply
The easy way to power your projects
Here is the circuit diagram of regulated power supply. It is a small power supply that provides a regulated voltage, adjustable between 1.5 and 35 volts at 1 ampere. This circuit is ready to use, you just need to add a suitable transformer. This circuit is thermal overload protected because the current limiter and thermal overload protection are included in the IC.
Picture of the circuit:
Transformer selection chart:
Just add a suitable transformer (see table)
Great to power your projects and save money on batteries
Suitable as an adjustable power supply for experiments
Control DC motors, low voltage light bulbs, …
- Preset any voltage between 1.5 and 35V
- Very low ripple (80dB rejection)
- Short-circuit, thermal and overload protection
- Max input voltage : 28VAC or 40VDC
- Max dissipation : 15W (with heatsink)
- Dimensions : 52×52mm (2.1” x 2.1”)
- Input Voltage = 40Vdc max Transformer
- Output Voltage = 1.5V to 35Vdc
- Output Current = 1.5 Amps max.
- Power Dissipation = 15W max (cooled)
It has not to be cooled if used for small powers. 28 Volt AC max is allowed for the input voltage.