High CMR Intelligent Power Module
The ACPL-W483 High CMR Intelligent Power Module is a high speed optocoupler containing a AlGaAs LED and photo detector with built-in Schmitt trigger to provide logic-compatible waveforms, eliminating the need for additional wave shaping. The totem pole output eliminates the need for a pull up resistor and allows for direct drive of Intelligent Power Module or as a gate driver. Minimized propagation delay difference between devices makes these High CMR Intelligent Power Module optocouplers an excellent solution for improving inverter efficiency through reduced switching dead time. The ACPL-W483 has an increased common mode transient immunity of 30kV/µs minimum at VCM = 1000V guaranteed over wide operating temperature range.
- Reverse output type (totem pole output)
- Truth Table Guaranteed: Vcc from 4.5V to 30V
- Performance Specified for Common IPM Applications Over Industrial Temperature Range.
- Short Maximum Propagation Delays
- Minimized Pulse Width Distortion (PWD)
- Minimum 30 kV/µs High Common-Mode Rejection at VCM = 1000 V
- Compact, Auto-Insertable Stretched SO6 Packages
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
- High Speed: 10MBd
- Low LED Drive Current: 4mA (min)
- Low Propagation Delay: 120ns (max)
- Worldwide Safety Approval: UL 1577 (5000 Vrms/1 min.), IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5
Signup for the Avago Now Newsletter: