Temperature Sensor with Two-Wire
Digital Temperature Sensor with 2-Wire Interface
The TMP175 and TMP75 are two-wire, serial output temperature sensors available in SO-8 and MSOP-8 packages. Requiring no external components, the TMP175 and TMP75 are capable of reading temperatures with a resolution of 0.0625°C.
The TMP175 and TMP75 feature a Two-Wire interface that is SMBus-compatible, with the TMP175 allowing up to 27 devices on one bus and the TMP75 allowing up to eight devices on one bus. The TMP175 and TMP75 both feature an SMBus Alert function.
The TMP175 and TMP75 are ideal for extended temperature measurement in a variety of communication, computer, consumer, environmental, industrial, and instrumentation applications.
The TMP175 and TMP75 are specified for operation over a temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
- 27 Addresses (TMP175)
- 8 Addresses (TMP75)
- Digital Output: Two-Wire Serial Interface
- Resolution: 9- to 12-Bits, User-Selectable
- ±.5°C (max) from –25°C to +85°C
- ±2.0°C (max) from –40°C to +125°C
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT:
- 50µA, 0.1µA Standby
- Wide Supply Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Small SO-8 and MSOP-8 Packages
- Power Supply Temperature Monitoring
- Computer Peripheral Thermal Protection
- Notebook Computers
- Cell Phones
- Battery Management
- Office Machines
- Thermostat Controls
- Environmental Monitoring and HVAC
- Electromechanical Device Temperature