We value your innovative ideas and your energy. Cisco provides an environment that allows your creativity to become a reality. Explore the possibilities as you begin your career with us!
Positions are available in San Jose, CA, Research Triangle Park, NC, Atlanta, GA, Boxborough, MA, and Richardson, TX. Not all positions are available at all locations. Relocation is available.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Self-motivated and highly ambitious
• Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Excellent teamwork and people skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
• Flexibility and adaptability
Depending on the role, one or more of the following may be required: – ASIC, FPGA, PCB Design, Analog/RF design, Digital Design, VHDL/Verilog, Spice, Linux/Unix, C++, Java.
• Currently enrolled in (or graduated within past 12 months from) a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related majors such as Math, Physics
• 3.0 GPA or higher is preferred
Apply For this Job:
Job ID: 6