• Delivering software with benchmarked quality and customer satisfaction, thereby enabling faster customer adoption.
• Be part of a team which values open communication, empowerment, innovation and career development
• Write Automation test plans which define the automation strategy and test cases for new features
• Work with development engineers in product defect diagnosis
• Work with other dev-test engineers in script development efforts by performing code reviews and assisting in debugging efforts.
• Helps engineers find ways to attack new or difficult defect in the code.
• Uses expertise and creativity for innovative product recommendation and solutions. Applies knowledge of Cisco’s business strategies.
Apply For this Job:
Job ID: 14