• Participate in the development process Unit Test, Code Review and Static Analysis.
• Maintain software of existing IP Telephony Products.
• Develop Software Functional/Design Specifications for software features.
• Design and deliver system software to specified requirements.
Define new software product features.
• Develop large portions of software independently and rapidly
• Must have experience in Java/UI/Swing applications. C/C++ is a big plus but not mandatory.
• Must have strong experience in Object-Oriented analysis, design and implementation.
• Should have working knowledge of MVC frameworks.
• Should have knowledge on network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, TFTP.
• Previous experience with VOIP products is highly desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Chinese and English.
• Must be motivated and committed to excellence.
• BS in CS/EE or equivalent; Master’s Degree is preferred.
Apply For this Job:
Job ID: 11