Reference Design Description
The WCT-15WTXAUTO multi-coil wireless charging transmitter reference platform that is 15W wireless charging platform multi-coil free position with fixed frequency. It is based on NXP MWCT1013AVLH transmit controller IC. It supports FOD based on quality factor (Q factor) change and calibrated power loss accounting and multiple types of RX modulation signals (AC capacitor, AC resistor, and DC resistor).
This device auto grade components and other vital automotive functions to ensure the system can be seamlessly integrated. The controller IC manages and performs all control functions necessary to implement a wireless charging transmitter solution. Provides high performance wireless charging system while taking the complex operating environment of a vehicle into consideration. Complies with the Wireless Power Consortium's latest Qi specification and is certified as a MP-A9 transmitter type.
This reference platform is designed for automotive wireless charging applications.
- Based on WPC MP-A9(NXP Topology)
- 15W wireless charging platform multi-coil free position with Fixed frequency
- Software based solution to provide maximum design freedom and product differentiation
- Power transfer efficiency exceed 80%
- Integrated digital demodulation in chip
- Over-voltage/current/temperature protection
- Supports FOD based on quality factor (Q factor) change and calibrated power loss accounting
- Supports multiple types of RX modulation signals (AC capacitor, AC resistor, and DC resistor)
- Supports low standby power, and ignition control logic
- Supports additional features such as NFC, CAN and touch sense