Reference Design Description
The S32V234-EVB board is used to evaluate S32V234 2nd generation vision processor family. This S32V234 device features Quad Arm®-A53 cores running up to 1GHz plus M4 core up to 133 MHz and hardware security encryption on CSE2 that fits for machine learning nowadays. It supports ISO 26262 functional safety up to ASIL-C, IEC 61508 and DO 178 applications.
The S32V234-EVB board has the S32V234 device that is designed to support computation intensive applications for image processing and offers an ISP, powerful 3D GPU, dual APEX-2 vision accelerators, security and supports SafeAssure™. It has a complete enablement platform supported by S32 Design Studio IDE for Vision which includes a compiler, debugger, Vision SDK, Linux BSP and graph tools.
The S32V234-EVB board is suitable for the development of applications that uses S32V234 device such as image processing and data analysis, which is related to machine learning. The S32V234 is also suited for ADAS, NCAP front camera, object detection and recognition, surround view, and sensor fusion applications
- Quad Arm® Cortex®-A53 cores running up to 1GHz, Plus M4 core up to 133 MHz
- Dual APEX-2 vision accelerator cores enabled by OpenCL™, APEX-CV and APEX graph tool
- Supports ISO 26262 functional safety up to ASIL-C, IEC 61508 and DO 178 applications
- 3D GPU (GC3000) with OpenCL 1.2 EP 2.0, OpenGL ES 3.0, OpenVG 1.1
- Hardware security encryption on CSE2
- Embedded image sensor processing (ISP) for HDR, color conversion, tone mapping, etc. enabled by ISP graph tool
- MIPI CSI2 and parallel image sensor interfaces
- 4 MB on chip system RAM with end to end ECC on all memories
- DRAM controller support for DDR3 / DDR3L / LPDDR2
- -40 to 125 °C (junction temperature) operation
- 621 FC-BGA 17 mm x 17 mm, 0.65 mm pitch