Posted: Monday, February 05, 2018
Engineer I - Equipment
Microchip — Calamba, Laguna, PhilippinesView all jobs at Microchip
- Leads a group of technicians in the execution of preventive maintenance and calibration, equipment buy off, set up, repair and installation of equipmen
- Takes ownership in maintaining all records of equipment related documents
- Monitors and ensures availability of spare parts at all times
- Delegates priorities and monitors smooth execution of activities
- On time communication of issues, resolutions and priorities, escalates any issues that may hinder smooth and speedy execution of action
- Initiates communication with other groups or areas of the organization such as manufacturing, quality, product engineering, process engineering, IT, Human Resources, Planning and Facilities as needed
- Apply engineering analysis or quality tools in addressing equipment issues and executes corrective actions with urgency
- Conducts performance appraisal of subordinates and initiates their Individual Development Plans
- Owns key performance indices of equipment as well as monitor and implement improvement plans to increase efficiency
- Attends regular operational meetings
- Liaises with vendors or other operational counterpart for equipment related issues or improvement plans
- Prepares modules and conduct regular training for newly hired technicians, engineers or supervisors.
- Average knowledge on any ATE systems used in semiconductor test facilities (ex. Ltx Mx, Diamond D10, Newtest-Magnum, Maverick).
- Average knowledge TEL P12 and Electro glass probers or test handlers.
- Ability to work well with co-workers, volunteers and visitors.
- Highly energetic and self-motivated; Ability to work as an individual or as a team member.
- Ability to adapt successfully to multi tasks that occur in a rapidly changing environment.
Productivity Drive, Calamba, Laguna, Philippines