Posted: Monday, November 20, 2017
Communications Design Engineer
Innoflight — San Diego, California, United StatesView all jobs at Innoflight
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasks involve analysis, modeling, and simulation of RF systems, as well as numerical optimization.
- Analysis of RF components will be performed to determine applicability to, and guide, the modeling and simulation effort.
- The outputs of the modeling and simulation effort will be used as a part of a larger numerical optimization task which will modify waveform parameters to achieve the desired system-level performance, as reported by the modeled system.
Skills and Experience:
- MATLAB and strong RF skills are required.
- Electronics hardware, HDL, and software design for software-defined radios are highly desired.
- Experience and/or familiarity with GPS systems and waveforms is also desired.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Communications or Systems Engineering or similar field is strongly preferred.
- Combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Looking for motivated and skilled individuals to become impact players on an exciting team.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.
9985 Pacific Heights Blvd #250, San Diego, CA 92121, United States