Preassembly Verification Engineer (f/m)
In your new role you will:
- Maintain and implement preassembly rules in frame design.
- Execute and document preassembly checks and reviews.
- Implement and program rule based layout checks for securing preassembly & technology requirements.
- Develop technology specific frame designs and conduct and document quality control measures.
- Coordinate requirements and technical parameters like dicing method, mask specification, image field, product requirements etc.
- Support optimization concepts for the reticle layout in order to achieve higher quality, lower cost and improved chip decollating of our products.
- Expedite change process for subsequent rule changes.
You try to find the best solutions by working closely with your team. Respecting different attitudes and ideas is a natural thing for you to do and you consider multiple perspectives to create the best result.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Applied Science or a related field of study.
- Ideally already gathered some experience with semiconductor technology e.g. through internships or university projects.
- In the best case some insights into EDA software. Programming experience in high-level or scripting languages would be an advantage.
- Good know-how with Unix and MS Office.
- A high standard of quality for you and your work results.
- Excellent English and German communication skills.