Systems Engineering Intern (Summer 2018)
- Work with our experienced staff in our Systems Engineering Department.
- Assists in performing technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Assists in performing functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Must be enrolled in an Engineering program at an accredited college or university.
- Prior internship experience in a similar capacity preferred.
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain an Interim security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.