Materials EID Intern
- Intern will have opportunity to work in a challenging company, in 6 to 24 months of assignment.
- Intern will get a broad overview of the daily activities in the Maintenance Department.
- Intern will learn about key processes and will develop specific competences.
The intern will support Materials team in:
- Assisting tooling inventory activities for Vending Machine.
- Responsible for metrics tooling utilization.
- Supporting improvement current process and KPI's.
- Working close to Indirect Material Leader to improve external services.
Undergraduate at University in a Bachelor Degree in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Management/ Industrial Engineering.
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory (an interview in English will be part of the selection process).
- Confident Microsoft skills - Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Passion for technology.
- Team player.
- Process oriented.
- Curious, flexible and open minded.
- Excel Expertise.
- An experience as Lean Challenge program will be considered as a plus.
- Available to work on First Shift.
Mexico; Cienega de Flores, N.L.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.