BLE Firmware Applications Engineer
- Working in the Sales team based in Santa Clara, you will:
- Working under the mentorship of the local FAE team the Intern will learn about Dialogs
- BLE wireless solutions through:
- Developing firmware examples that demonstrate the usage of key SoC features.
- Putting together documentation (such as applications notes etc.) that answers common customer questions relating to both firmware development and hardware design.
- Developing, running and documenting tests that measure key performance metrics (power consumption, CPU processing power etc.) of Dialogs BLE SoC’s.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrate embedded systems (firmware and hardware) development experience including one of more of the following:
- Projects / coursework that are connected to microcontroller firmware development.
- Any platform accepted (e.g. Cortex –M, MIPS or others).
- Ability to write code for embedded systems using the ‘C’ programming language.
- Projects/coursework in University that have included wireless communications.
- Ability to read and understand hardware schematic diagrams.
- Demonstrate practical experience with hands-on project /lab experience of microcontrollers including use of tools such as an oscilloscope, logic analyser etc.
- Experience of developing projects or applications as a hobby an advantage.
Dialog in Santa Clara
Working for Dialog in our California offices, you’ll be placed in the heart of the Semiconductor industry in Silicon Valley. With 250+ sunny days a year, you’ll benefit from the close proximity to Santa Cruz and Monterey Beach, and the many activities and national attractions that draw professionals to the 3rd largest state in the USA. As part of our team in California, you’ll be joining a truly multi-cultural, global group with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ambition to continue our impressive growth together.