Posted: Monday, February 05, 2018
Engineering Logistics Coordinator
Power Integrations — San Jose, California, United StatesView all jobs at Power Integrations
The Logistics Coordinator will support the Foundry Engineering Group at Power Integrations. That support includes:
- Creating wafer purchase orders and wafer processing instructions for Power Integrations’ wafer foundries.
- Provide Statistical Process Control (SPC) support, support foundry visits, and creating instructions to assemble wafers into packaged units.
- Support input from several different engineers and communicate to several wafer foundries.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and work in a team environment while providing timely responses to internal customers.
- Communicate with foundry engineers and product engineers to understand test wafer requirements
- Request Purchase Orders (POs) for experimental wafers by completing an excel based Purchase Requisitions (PRs)
- Create wafer processing instructions in an excel based Engineering Work Request (EWR) form
- Support other fab specific documentation, such as on-line reticle specifications for US-based foundries
- Support quarterly visits to our foundries both data presentation and logistical details
- Monitor SPC alarms and drive investigations and actions to reduce SPC alarms
- Standard Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 2-4 years of experience in the semiconductor industry preferred
- AA Required
San Jose, California, US