Posted: Monday, February 05, 2018
Manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Technician
Microchip — Statewide, PhilippinesView all jobs at Microchip
- Provides technical support in quality audits for compliance of controlled documents related to test handler
- Provides technical support in the investigation and implementation of actions about “Quality Issues”.
- Provides support in continuous improvement activities.
- In-line/ Off-line verification of test handler and peripherals.
- Performs board exchange activities for defective test handler boards.
- RMA support for test handlers with service contract.
- Perform basic set-up and isolation procedures.
- Escalation of major technical issues to shift engineer or superior for resolution.
- Support engineers in projects and improvements.
- Provide support to engineers during qualification of new test handlers.
- Performs planned maintenance and calibration of test handlers.
- Endorse to calibration group all external equipment needing external calibration.
- Support engineers in the qualification of application user interface software of test handlers.
- Maintenance of equipment documentations.
- Support engineers to achieve plant and department goals.
- Generation of shift end reports.
- Observes spare parts management.
- Monitors and feedback to immediate superior for safety hazards in the area.
- Observes proper 5S in the area of responsibility
- Compliance to operations specifications and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) within the functional area.
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Timely endorsement and dissemination of information of activities/issues to immediate superiors and Succeeding shift colleagues through agreed requirements.
- Inform immediate superiors on emergency situations.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic electronics/electro-mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work independently and systematically
- Team player who is able to effectively meet deadlines.
- With Basic Statistical Process Control