Posted: Monday, February 05, 2018
Microchip — Statewide, PhilippinesView all jobs at Microchip
- Performs Product support and product industrialization of microcontroller products with focus on overall product health management and engineering.
- Introducing new products in production
- Performs data analysis and report generation to enhance product health and maturation.
- Provide engineering support and maintain closed-loop communications with global MBU partners.
- Product and test maturation by analyzing test data.
- Yield analysis and improvement.
- Providing product knowledge to the manufacturing facilities.
- Manage product introduction in assembly and test sites.
- Products under scope of responsibilities achieves set goals for product health (ie Quality, Cost, Test Time, Yield, etc.)
- Publish regular progress reports to direct supervisors and stakeholders and to follow thru timely closure of action items to ensure closed-loop communications.
- Drive continuous development of skills and competencies of the team until expert level has been achieved.
- Quickly respond to and provide sound disposition of BU issues impacting operations.
- Knowledge and interest in semiconductor (Microcontrollers, Flash memory) test methods.
- Familiarity with programming (C/C++, assembly), measurement techniques, ATE and micro-controller technology.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Flow Knowledge
- Data Analysis (Yield / Test Time Improvements / Support)
- Good understanding of semiconductor test and FA methods.
- Knowledge on Product NPD industrialization / Introduction to Manufacturing
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
- Must speak and write English fluently
- BS or similar in electronics engineering, ECE, computer science or related engineering course.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.