Posted: Monday, February 05, 2018
Test Product Technician III
Microchip — Calamba, Laguna, PhilippinesView all jobs at Microchip
- Experienced in Wafer Sort and Final Test product testing.
- Perform basic set-up and isolation procedures.
- Provide support to engineers in yield improvement and AOQ management activities.
- Provide support to engineers to achieve plant and departmental goals.
- Provide support to engineers in qualification of new device/test program/test board.
- Issue specific product information for testing and processing.
- Generation/maintenance of correlation units.
- Generation/maintenance of engineering documentations.
- Generation of engineering reports.
- Provide support to engineers on improvements projects.
- In-line and off-line verification and analysis of non-conforming lots.
- Repair and maintenance of test board/load board/DUT board and other engineering hardware.
- Provides engineering support in the investigation and implementation of actions for quality improvement
- Provides engineering support in QA evaluation lots.
- Coordinates with manufacturing and other support groups for manufacturing priorities.
- May communicate with external counterpart for non-conforming lots.
- Communication with different vendors for material support and spare parts
- Additional related responsibilities assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Hands-on working experience with Automated test equipments such as Nextest testers (PT, HD, GT and VT), Credence D10, LTX Fusion-MX, M3650, M3300, V93k
- Basic knowledge on test methodology and non conforming product/lots disposition
- Proficient use of computer software such as MS Office.
- Basic knowledge in programming language such C, or C++.
- Good electronics background
- Good in oral and written communication
- Team player & can communicate effectively with others
Productivity Drive, Calamba, Laguna, Philippines