Posted: Monday, February 05, 2018
Process Sustaining Engineer II
Microchip — Calamba, Laguna, PhilippinesView all jobs at Microchip
- Monitor results, provide comprehensive analysis and corrective actions necessary to meet department performance indices such as hold, rework, yield, hold vs wip).
- Provide containment and corrective actions for probe related non-conforming lots such as shifted, set-up, misprocess and any hold lots that caused for shipment delay.
- Initiate and facilitate to generate complete 8D report on non conforming incidents/issues as needed.
- Resolve device and or test program related issues in the line and release a final directive.
- Apply engineering analysis or quality tools on top quality problem contributors and execute corrective actions with urgency.
- Monitor hold cycle time to ensure no lots will be scrapped due to hold policy without further verification.
- Communicate priorities and execute proper endorsement of line/lots issues and activities as often as needed especially during shift changes or change over.
- Performs proper and immediate escalation procedure on issues, resolutions and priorities.
- Performs proper cascading of information to line engg, operations or concern departments on procedures, instructions and device/program releases.
- Communicates device related issues, or any related issue to counterparts real time.
- Initiates/supports and monitor qualification status activities to ensure completion in expected duration/time.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects, customer complain analysis, operations reviews meetings, and quality audits.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work rotation, employee trainings, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Conduct line, isolation and test board repair training, development and performance of engineer(s) and technician(s) in his/her group.
- Validate and release control maps or reference maps.
- Validate and release modified probervision.
- Generates/updates procedure/specifications/work instructions as needed.
- Complies with company rules and regulations and manufacturing specifications.
- Hands-on working experience with Automated test equipments such as Nexttest testers such as PT, HD, GT and VT, Credence D10, Teradyne, and others.
- Basic knowledge on test methodology and non conforming product/lots disposition.
- Proficient use of computer, software such as MS Office.
- Knowledge in 7QC tools, 8D, or any related quality tools.
- Have basic knowledge in programming language such C, or C++.
- Good background on electronics.
- Good in oral and written communication.
- Team player & can communicate effectively with others Preferred Skills.
- Knows or with good background/training in the following:
- Data analysis tools as such spotfire or any related tools
- Disposition on non conformity/quality issues
- Probe set-up and isolation procedure
- Product file generation
- Map edit procedure
- RFA Test board or Digital Test board repair
- 8D training and FMEA
- Device requirement familiarity and basic test methodology
- Conduct training (train the trainers)
- People handling
- Leadership/teamwork training
- BS Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or any related engineering course
- At least 3 to 4 years experience in test/products/sustaining engineering field in a semiconductor company or relevant experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment
Productivity Drive, Calamba, Laguna, Philippines