Master Bond's latest epoxy innovation, Super Gel 9, is a urethane modified epoxy gel featuring outstanding, unique properties. It is often used as a sealant and encapsulant for very challenging applications. Watch our video now to learn more.
- Easy handling; two to one mix ratio by weight or volume; low viscosity.
- Very low exotherm; remarkably long working life.
- Exceptionally soft and resilient; very low Shore A hardness.
- Good dimensional stability.
- Easily repairable; widely used for retrieving components.
- Often used in conjunction with sensitive electronic and optical components.