PI Expert Suite v10.0 simplifies the design of off-line power supplies and DC-DC converters based on PI products.
- PI Expert: an automated, graphical user interface (GUI) driven program that takes power supply specifications and automatically generates a power conversion solution designed around one of Power Integrations' IC families.
- PI Xls Designer: PI Xls Designer is a spreadsheet based application that gives the power supply designer more control during the design process.
- PI Viewer: a method for viewing design files created with older versions of PI Expert.
New Features in PI Expert v10.0
- Support for InnoSwitch3-CE/EP product families and their 'Feature Codes'
- New Design Wizard incorporating a Product Portfolio feature (replaces Product Selector Guide)
- Improvements in performance and stability
New Features in PI XLs Designer v10.0
- Starting with InnoSwitch3:
- Estimates of real losses and efficiency of designs
- Support for synchronous output rectification
- Support for InnoSwitch3-CP with up to 9 output voltage set-points and improved quick-check feature for USB-PD applications
- Support for LYTSwitch-1 (Buck-Boost topology)
- Improvements in PI Xls spreadsheets:
- InnoSwitch-CH, InnoSwitch-CE, InnoSwitch-CP, InnoSwitch-EP and InnoSwitch-EP900V (Flyback topology)
- LYTSwitch-5 (Buck topology)
- LYTSwitch-7 (Buck topology)
Sources: Power Integrations